Follow on Bloglovin

Here We Go......

Sunday, August 18, 2013



So I had a pretty busy year... I had another baby (okay technically T was born last November), finally got my website up and running, worked on a really fun project (thanks NBF!) and started a blog.

 I was so excited about the pretty blog I now had that I called my friend B to check it out.  Her immediate reply was great, but now you actually need to post something...hmmm.

This could be a TOTAL disaster, but I thought...why not?  If not to amuse myself or maybe the occasional viewer, then at least I will get to talk about my projects, my uncontrollable love for textiles, or a place to note that side table I was obsessing about. Then I guess when I am old and totally lose my marbles, my husband can show me this when I forget who I am :)

 So here it is... my first "post", but I can't start anything without the little "ear tug" to those who helped me along the way.

Thank you Nancy for being a great mentor, a designer I will always admire, and just so sweet and wonderful to me through the years.

Thank you to my dear friend and photographer Jaimie wwww.jaimiearnold.com for the beautiful photos of my work and family! You are amazing xoxo!!!! If anyone needs a beautiful portrait, she's your girl!

Thank you Carolyn www.carolynvdesign.blogspot.com for helping create such a beautiful blog. You are so talented and I am glad I found you :)

Thank you to my  R and B, you know who you are.  I would be lost without you (seriously:)....and of course my family, you are my loves.